Friday, October 4, 2019

MESSAGE OF THANKS




Early this morning, as I am browsing on my phone, I have come across this quotation from a Swiss moral philosopher known as Henri Frederic Amiel which goes, “Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts.”

I really felt so reinvigorated because we are on the last day of this WTD 2019 Celebration. Thinking of how huge the challenge was at first, I really felt so blessed because we are able to finish it SUCCESSFULLY.

After 10 days of stint as the OIC-SDS , there is indeed a challenge on how to hold this so-called
"Best and Brightest WTD Ever!"

First and foremost, I would like to thank our Lord God for giving us fine weather; for the Divine Providence, strength and guidance given to each and every member of our family.
   
Of course, I would like to thank the good governor, Gov. Amado "Pogi" I. Espino III,  for being  selfless and generous in sharing his presence, resources and precious time.

I would also like to thank the supportive Congressmen of SDO1 Pangasinan, Cong. Noli Celeste of 1st District, Cong. Jumel Anthony Espino of 2nd District and Cong. Rose Marie Baby Arenas of 3rd District.

Same salutations be given to the 22 Municipal Mayors, especially the President of the Mayors' League, Hon. Leopoldo N. Bataoil,  that I have met and have exchanged good words with, thank you so much.

Special citation be given to MTRCB Chair Rachel Arenas for the outpouring support.

To the different committees behind the great success of this momentous event, same credits be for you. Thanks for all the selfless efforts and untiring sacrifice to make this dream a possible. You are one with me in our road to a more meaningful and more significant celebration.

And most especially to you my dear teachers, for being so supportive of me, and to our #HappyToServe advocacy. Rest assured that I will make that #SaPang1HappySiTeacher a reality. Together, let's stand firm and be united for the greater benefit of our schoolchildren.

Mabuhay ang Gurong Pilipino,
Mabuhay ang SDO1 Pangasinan!
Sheila Marie A. Primicias, Happy to Serve. 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment